How to get there
Nuremberg is a central traffic hub by an outstanding connection to the European Autobahn network, the railway network as well as the European flight traffic
Dynamic Traffic guiding system
The traffic volume is monitored constantly on the main roads to enter the city and directs the traffic flow to free motorways with free capacities and available parking lots of the 18,000 managed by the system by an intelligent traffic control and congestions can be eliminated leading to less time-consuming travels.
The Albrecht Dürer city airport in Nuremberg is the series winner with the “Business Traveler Award” and is the best airport in Germany with better service quality. </ p>
The city airport Albrecht Dürer Nuremberg is an element of multimodal traffic planning for the city of Nuremberg with road water air rail and for the entire metropolitan region. Nuremberg was always a pioneer with a traffic convention, dying in other regions as prime examples such as the first pedestrian zone, the first driverless subway and more.
Special fares of the Lufthansa Group airlines
The Lufthansa Group airlines bring people together – every day, all over the world. The global route network of Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings offers optimal connection and combination options. You benefit from fast and direct flight connections to the event.
You can reach the booking platform via the link https://www.lufthansa.com/de/de/meetings-und-events-teilnehmer and with the event code DEAUPSC. The discounted fares will be displayed automatically.
Caution: Always allow pop-ups in your browser while booking, otherwise the window on the booking platform will not open.
Of course you can also book through your IATA travel agency. The travel agency can request the ticketing instructions by e-mail to email@example.com by stating the event code DEAUPSC.
High-speed trains such as the ICE, national and international long-distance trains such as IC and EC offer the best connections in all directions at Nuremberg Central Station.
Take Tramway line 8 in the direction of “Dokuzentrum” to the “Meistersingerhalle” stop (6 stops), then walk 6 minutes to your destination.
Look forward to your stay during the AACII Congress in Nuremberg. More than just an overnight stay in a hotel.
Book your room at Motel One!
or via email:
- It is still compulsory to wear medical mouth and nose protection on Deutsche Bahn trains and in local public transport. DB recommends using an FFP2 mask. In the train stations and in the outdoor area, there is currently no obligation to wear a mask, according to the railway, which, however, asks that you be considerate of other travelers. This regulation may differ in the individual federal states, so travelers should find out about country-specific corona rules.
- According to the railway, security employees randomly check the mask requirement. If a passenger repeatedly fails to comply with the obligation to wear a mask, they can be excluded from carriage. In conflict situations, the federal police should regulate this. Anyone who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons is not obliged to do so. The train staff is entitled to ask for a certificate.
- As in all areas of public life, the hygiene rules issued by the Robert Koch Institute on buses and trains, including keeping a minimum distance, washing your hands regularly and sneezing or coughing in the crook of your arm, also apply to train travel.
- Contact free purchase of tickets in the Onlineshop and via App „VGN Fahrplan & Tickets“
- direct access to the A3, A6, A9 and A73 freeways
- Electronic signs lead you to the exhibition center in Nürnberg
- Europe’s leading traffic and parking guidance system
- Paid parking directly on the premises
- Address for navigation system: Meistersingerhalle Nuremberg, Münchener Straße 21, 90478 Nuremberg, Germany
Münchener Straße 21