How to get there
Nuremberg is a central traffic hub by an outstanding connection to the European Autobahn network, the railway network as well as the European flight traffic
Dynamic Traffic guiding system
The traffic volume is monitored constantly on the main roads to enter the city and directs the traffic flow to free motorways with free capacities and available parking lots of the 18,000 managed by the system by an intelligent traffic control and congestions can be eliminated leading to less time-consuming travels.
The Albrecht Dürer city airport in Nuremberg is the series winner with the “Business Traveler Award” and is the best airport in Germany with better service quality. p>
The city airport Albrecht Dürer Nuremberg is an element of multimodal traffic planning for the city of Nuremberg with road water air rail and for the entire metropolitan region. Nuremberg was always a pioneer with a traffic convention, dying in other regions as prime examples such as the first pedestrian zone, the first driverless subway and more.
Highspeed trains such as the ICE, national and international railway connections as well as Intercity Express trains offer the best connections to all destinations from the Nuremberg Central Station.
From the Central Station, please change into the metro line U1 heading to Langwasser. The duration of the ride is below 10 minutes, either opt for a Zone A Single Adult Ticket or a Day Ticket if more rides are planned.
- All passengers starting from six years old are obliged to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose and keep their distance according to the Bavarian infection protection guidelines. This pertains to all transportation vehicles, bus stops, railway platforms, railway stations and customer service centers.
- If possible, avoid travel during rush hour.
- Contact free purchase of tickets in the Onlineshop and via App „VGN Fahrplan & Tickets“
- Directly connected to the Autobahn A3, A6, A9 and A73
- Electronic signs lead you to the exhibition center in Nürnberg
- Europe‘s leading traffic control and parking guide system
- Adress to enter in your navigation system: Karl-Schönleben-Straße Nürnberg 90471 Nürnberg or Messe Nürnberg